Why Take Up MMA Training?
- Whole Body Toning
- Fighter Level Conditioning
- Shred Those Extra pounds
- Become Focused and Goal Oriented
- Powerful Stress Release
- Expert Coaching For All Members
The Mixed Martial Arts or MMA Training in Portland offers many benefits to NWFA members. If you’re thinking of learning the craft or further developing your skills, then let our team of expert MMA-trained instructors help develop the art of MMA. The benefits of taking up Mixed Martial Arts training are varied, but you can expect to not only see the difference but feel your confidence increasing with each class.
What Our Members Get Out of MMA Classes
Northwest Fighting Arts has already helped scores of people just like you get in kick-butt shape. Take up MMA and begin the next phase of your life. Why not find out what it can do for you by giving our proven MMA course a try with a private lesson absolutely FREE?
Here are some of the benefits of NWFA’s mixed martial arts classes:
- Experience the mental and physical “rush” that comes with MMA training
- Get into kick-butt shape
- Develop “functional muscles”, not bulky do-nothing muscles
- Learn in a safe, structured environment.
- Learn physical and mental preparation for a street or cage fight
- Improve flexibility
- Get stronger and tougher while developing more endurance and stamina
Our Portland MMA gym instructors are trained to “build you up” as a student. Our professional and courteous staff is always available to offer help and exceptional service. The organized curriculum takes the guesswork out of learning the fundamental MMA principles and techniques in order to improve as quickly as possible.
Get Fighting Fit
As you progress through your MMA training journey, you will learn different techniques to improve your skills, and better refine your approach toMixed Martial Arts . We want to ensure that you are complete fighter through our systematic MMA training schedule. You can expect to learn the following:
- Sneaky submission holds that end a fight quickly and efficiently
- How to fight in close quarters
- Techniques and strategies for self-defense and competition
- Choke holds, arm locks, leg locks and other ways to finish a fight without having to throw a single punch or kick
- How to end a fight fast with knockout elbows, knees, punches and kicks
- Takedowns and throws
Reasons to train in our state-of-the-art facility include:
- A regulation-size mixed martial arts ring
- The ability to train in the ring just like the professionals do
- Over 4,000 square feet of mat space
- Strength and conditioning equipment
- Medicine balls, kettle bells and squat rack
- Free weights and weight machines
- Showers and changing rooms
- Heavy bags, kick bags, knee bags and speed bags
At Northwest Fighting Arts you will be taught by trainers who fight well to ensure you become a complete fighter. The systematic training methods at our MMA gym in Portland, Oregon ensure that even our students who don’t want to fight can be sure that they would do very well if it ever becomes necessary to defend themselves.
Benefits of Joining Portland’s Best MMA Training Program
“This school is no a joke! I checked out a lot of schools prior to this one and all I found were a bunch of ego maniacs jumping around pretending they were Superman. The instructors at NWFA are very helpful and will always help you out when asked. I’ve been a student for about a year and a half and I’ve learned so much. I’ve learned how to relax and how to focus which are the most important things when learning a martial art. So come on down and check out a class, you will see that I’m right.” –Rick
MMA incorporates all different styles of martial arts training to help provide you with all the right moves and techniques to handle whatever situation may arise. It’s an all-inclusive program that will allow you to learn how to punch, how to kick, how to handle a fight on the ground, how to wrestle, how to condition your body and ultimately to be prepared to defend yourself.
Mixed Martial Arts training will help teach you discipline. This is not a sport you can just pick up as you go, it requires time and dedication. You must use both your mind and body to fully understand the art of MMA. In addition, it’s a full body workout. Not only will you get a great workout from your training sessions, but you’ll learn how to eat right, sleep right and treat your body better. Ultimately, it will help further develop your confidence in yourself. If you’re ready for a physical and mental challenge, then let’s start your Mixed Martial Arts training today at NWFA.
You owe it to yourself. Contact us today to set up your free private lesson and free trial program in Portland! Call us at 503-235-3435.