MMA Classes in Portland, OR
“Here’s PROOF That Northwest Fighting Arts In Portland, OR Is The Best MMA Academy In The Northwest”
You’re about to get concrete proof of why we’re the best… not to mention you can put us to the test AND get 30 days absolutely FREE!
Discover how ANYONE can train and enjoy mixed martial arts… no matter your sex, age, fitness level or experience level… or even if you want to compete or not!
You’ll see “Raving Reviews” and “Success Stories” of our happily-involved mixed martial arts students…
Northwest Fighting Arts has already helped scores of people just like you get in kick-butt shape , impress their friends and family, learn MMA and be a part of the #1 mixed martial arts program in Portland, OR (whether they wanted to fight or not). Why not find out what can do for you by giving our proven program a try with a Private Lesson absolutely FREE!
“Hey Jeff, just trained Muay Thai for a few days here in Thailand. Thanks to your classes all the lessons were review and I was able to spar with a trainer . Thanks for all the quality instruction.” -Ben
Here’s just some of what you’ll get out of our proven-successful mixed martial arts (MMA) program:
- Experience the mental and physical “rush” that comes with MMA training (not only is it exciting, but it’s a whole lot of FUN too!)
- Get into kick-butt shape – and FAST (many of the world’s strongest and best-conditioned athletes are mixed martial arts fighters – we’ll show you how they do it)
- Develop “functional muscles” not bulky do-nothing muscles (you’ll become a lean, mean, fighting machine and get even STRONGER than you were before – even if you’re a weight lifter – because you’ll build functional muscles by doing “sport-specific” exercises and drills that make you “fighting strong”)
- Learn a mixed martial arts fighting system with an organized curriculum that takes the “guess work” out of learning
- Learn the basic fundamental principles and techniques you need to have in order to improve as quickly as possible
- Be in a safe, structured environment – safety is our #1 concern – so you won’t have to worry about getting injured (you won’t even have to spar or get hit if you don’t want to)
- Be able to work at a pace that’s right for you so that you can personally absorb and retain all the information you learn
- Taught by professional instructors who are trained to “build you up” as a student
- Discover strength and conditioning exercises and MMA drills that UFC fighters use to prepare get in shape for their fights
- You’ll be a part of a proven mixed martial arts system that gives you maximum results in minimum time (we are committed to making sure you improve every single time you set foot in our MMA academy)
- Transform your body into a kick-butt fighting machine (you’ll feel stronger, faster, and better than you ever have before)
- Our instructors will “walk you by the hand” and teach you our secrets to MMA success
- Get our proven mixed martial arts training method that can take a total “newbie” and transform you into a bonafied MMA expert
- Variety of classes to choose from (striking, ground, mma, takedowns, beginner, advanced, sparring, no-sparring, technique-only, open mat time, etc.)
- Learn physical and mental preparation for the street or in the fight cage
- Be taught by trainers who can not only fight well but more importantly, they will train YOU properly to ensure you get the most out of our mixed martial arts program and become a complete fighter (whether you want to compete or not)
- Work out in a positive atmosphere where you are treated with RESPECT
- Get help from our professional, courteous staff (we don’t try to intimidate people or show how “tough” we are; we don’t need to; it isn’t about our “ego” anyway – it’s about what we can do for YOU and how we can build you up into the best shape of your life while learning how to fight MMA in the process)
- Improve your flexibility which helps prevent injury and makes you stronger (you’ll be able to punch hard, kick higher, and be even more dangerous with your ground fighting techniques)
- Discover how to knock almost anyone out cold (you’ll learn how to strike hard and where to strike for maximum effect)
- Learn sneaky submission holds that end a fight quickly and efficiently without things getting messy
- Learn how to fight in “close quarters.” Fact: Close combat fighting skills can save your life (this is especially important for law enforcement and military)
- Learn techniques and strategies for self-defense and competition (what’s so great about MMA is that it’s one of the only martial arts where just about every single technique is something you can use on the street as well)
- Learn chokes, arm locks, leg locks and other ways to finish a fight without have to throw a single punch or kick
- Learn how to throw devastating knockout elbows, knees, punches and kicks that are designed to end fights fast
- Learn takedowns and throws so you can control where you want the fight to end up (you’ll learn how to take people down and also how to defend takedowns so you don’t get taken down)
- Experience the passion, excitement, team spirit and pride at our school by being a member of our team (whether you want to compete or not)
- Learn what works and what doesn’t work in a real fight (and you’ll be surprised at what you find out)
- Discover how to quickly take out an opponent on the feet or on the ground (MMA is about being able to control the fight situation whether you’re on the feet or on the ground)
- Get stronger, tougher, more endurance and stamina (you won’t get tired), and on top of that, you’ll look and feel a whole lot better
- Get exceptional service in all areas. (If you have a question about anything at all, we will answer it. If you have any problems, we’ll solve them. If you need help, we will help you. We are 100% committed to your personal development as a mixed martial arts athlete.)
- Learn our systematic training method for creating MMA champions (and even our students who don’t want to fight can rest assured they would do very well if they did)
- You will have coaches and instructors who CARE about you and your success (we guarantee that no other school in the area has more caring and passionate instructors)
- You’ll get to train in our state-of-the-art facility:
- Full size regulation mixed martial arts ring
- Train in the ring just like the pro fighters do
- Heavy bags and speed bags
- Over 4000 square feet of mat space
- Strength and conditioning equipment
- Medicine Balls
- Kettle Bells
- Free weights
- Squat Rack
- Weight Machines
- Full Showers and Changing Rooms
- Heavy Bags, Kick Bags,
- Knee Bags and Speed Bags
To Get Your Free Video “Master MMA’s Deadliest Chokes” & a 2nd Video “Secrets of MMA Strength & Flexibility” AND Get a Free Private MMA Lesson with a Professional Instructor AND Get our 30 Days Free Special… Simple Complete the form on the side of the page and Click “Get It Now!”
Northwest Fighting Arts Members Say…
This school is not a joke! I checked out a lot of schools prior to this one and all I found were a bunch of ego maniacs jumping around pretending they were Superman. The instructors at NWFA are very helpful and will always help you out when asked. I’ve been a student for about a year and a half and I’ve learned so much. I’ve learned how to relax and how to focus which are the most important things when learning a martial art. So come on down and check out a class, you will see that I’m right. -Rick
A big problem many people have who want to start training MMA is that they can’t find a quality school to train at. There’s just not many good schools out there who are qualified to train people in mixed martial arts fighting. Sure, a lot of schools “say” they’re good, or throw a few mixed martial arts stickers and posters up on their windows so people might think that, but the reality is that good, quality MMA schools are hard to find.
That’s the bad news… the GOOD news is that you live close by to the top MMA schools in your area. And, for a limited time, we’re offering a free trial and 30 Days free for new members so you can see if our proven mixed martial arts training system meets your needs.
Once you schedule a time that’s good for you to come see us, we’ll give you a tour of our academy, you’ll get a free t-shirt just for stopping by, you’ll get a free private introductory lesson and you’ll also get a free one-on-one consultation with one of our highly-trained program counselors so we can figure out if we can meet your needs.
“If you’re thinking about giving MMA a try, whether you want to compete or not, then this will be the best decision you can make for yourself.”
Don’t you owe it to yourself to at least give it a try? Don’t wait, Contact us today .
Give us a call NOW to set up your Free Private Lesson so you can experience the thrill of MMA training with us!
You Really Can’t Afford Not To Try
Northwest Fighting Art’s Free Trial Program”
It’s easy to get started right away. Just give us a call.
“Yes! I want to give your MMA program a try for FREE!”
Here’s exactly what to do: Call our academy at 503-740-2666 to schedule your free tour, free consultation and free private introductory lesson. Ask for Professor Jeff and he will get you all set.That’s it! (Simple, right?)
Once you come see us, we have no doubt you’ll be blown away with what we can do for you. In fact, we’re so confident in our program that we insist you try it before you jump in. No matter how excited you are right now we want you to experience it first hand before you get into it. No risk and you know what you are getting into.If you think MMA training is something you might want to try, why not come see for yourself if you’ll like it? Give us a call right now at 503-740-2666 and let us help you get started.Don’t you owe it to yourself to try Northwest Fighting Arts’ Free Trial Program today? Sincerely,Professor Jeff Patterson
P.S. If you have any questions, schedule your initial consultation and when we meet we can sit down and go over all of them in detail. Just ask for Jeff 503-740-2666. Call Now. Hope to see you soon!
Choose to be a champion. Start your MMA training in Portland today!